KABA-SD Annual Meeting: Wednesday, August 19
KABA-SD will be holding its Annual Meeting at 5:30pm on Wednesday, August 19 at the San Diego County Bar Association Center (401 West A Street, Suite 1100, in downtown San Diego). The Annual Meeting is open to all KABA-SD members, who are encouraged to attend and participate. At the Annual Meeting, KABA-SD will also hold elections to select the new Board.
Interested in Serving on the KABA-SD Board? Elections are Upcoming!
Are you interested in becoming more involved with the Korean American legal community, in making new friends, in networking, or in taking on a leadership community? If so, we encourage you to run for a position on KABA-SD’s 2015-16 Board of Directors. Elections are upcoming, and will be for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Director-at-Large (5)
The newly-elected Board will also be selecting one law student representative from among those interested at each of San Diego’s 3 law schools. For all interested in serving on the Board – whether as an officer, a director, or a student representative – please prepare a brief (1 page maximum) candidate statement and note the following deadlines and schedule:
- Friday, August 14: Nominations and Candidate Statements Due (email to email@example.com)
- Monday, August 17: Candidate Statements and Ballots Emailed to KABA-SD Members
- Wednesday, August 19: Annual Meeting and Election @ 5:30pm (SDCBA Bar Center)
- Friday, August 28: Absentee Ballots Due
- Thursday, September 3: New Board Announced (including selection of law student representatives)
- Tuesday, September 22: Installation of Board and Officers at KABA-SD Annual Dinner
Any and all current, dues-paid KABA-SD members are eligible to vote in the elections. Attorney members who are licensed to practice and in good standing with the California State Bar are eligible to serve as an officer or director-at-large. If you have any questions about your current standing or eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and good luck!